Sea of Human..???

If u study Chinese or Chinese educated, u may know what is the title all about... (ren shan ren hai) This is to explain the situation of Pikom PC Fair, which held in 1 to 3 August. Sesak betul betul... Maybe i never go to the event before, so i did not think how the situation will be... I went there to buy a pen-drive... (argue with my sis because i took her one, from 1st day in IMU, wanna start the fight liao..) and oso bought printer inks for my mom.... (Being a good daughter ma...) hehehe...

When i reached there with dear, WALAU WEI!!! (shout in my bottom of heart) So many people crowded at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.... Both of us stucked at the Hall 2, wanna go to Hall 5, traffic congestion, serious traffic jam... quickly find the emergency exit.... Haha...

We planned to watch the Batman at KLCC... Unluckily, dear forgot to book tickets, FULL House, cant watch the movie again.... HAizh...
Mom already said, don back home so late, so we din go for movie lolz even 9.30pm was available.
Nvm, as long as I get wat I want... (pen drive la, of course and go out with dear la..hehe)

Even we din watch movie, we went the Galeri Petronas. Exhibition. Hmm, honestly, I don have any sense of art, my brain just can analyse science, may be more better than art... At there, i just appreciate art,... ok? Hehe, just teman him lol...

3rd week in IMU, so far so good, I am still alive.... But i am getting sleepy head in lectures... I never meant to be not respect the lecturer... I will feel sleepy and I tried to make myself awake by opening my eye more frequently when they are going to close... Tak boleh tahan, Help!!!

Gambateh lol... Everyone... :)

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY to my lovely, most handsome brother, Lee Chun Hoe...
We love u forever....

0 comments: