Batman....

Guess wat? Until today, I did not watch the BATMAN movie yet... Sob..sob.. Why? Why? Non stop asking the sky like a idiot.. (I wanna be a crazy scorpion liao since I entered IMU for last 3 weeks? Not too fast... ) U r very curious about why I wanna watch? My main purpose is to see the Joker, rather than the Batman.. :)

Nowadays, I have a feeling, things is repeating in my life now, what I had in Form 6, pressure and tension are here with me again now...

Gambateh lol, silly girl... Don think too much... I feel that I am more hardworking than last time in Form 6. Maybe no more tuition or guide for me, i must work harder... Strange huh? Besides this, I am gaining weight too, that is totally not a good news!!! I should find more time to play some sports and exercises besides study time...

Everyone said that "when Adam met Eve, where the love begins..." Maybe we should try this, in Chinese... " 当自私的魔鬼遇上平凡的天使...." isit sound special? Well, just jump out from my mind.. Hehe...

I wanna watch BATMAN la.... Oh, i mean I wanna watch Joker la...

0 comments: