Busy Life..:s

Hello there, long time din write blog la... Miss me? I am sure u do..( Shock sendiri dah..) I had been busy from last week till today... Finally a short break is here, Merdeka day (3 days holiday) Can wake up lately in the morning... I hate the morning alarm sound very much. Most of the time, I have class at 8am... Have to wake up at 6 something, fetch my sister to her school then reach IMU... Din have a good breakfast.. Sob..sob so cham.... (just kidding, not so serious la..)

Last saturday we have charity home visit... Rumah Charis in Taman Yarl... (very near to Kelab OUG, if you know where is it) It had a carnival, charity sales... Compulsory for students to be there... I became the camera"girl", carried the camera, taking photo... We reached at there on time, around 8a.m.

This is the place, Rumah Charis




Everyone was waiting the instructions from the "boss" (the person in charge of the Rumah Charis)




Before works, photo time!!! (I am not in...)







I was there in this photo liao... (try and locate me out)






That is me and my fren, smile!!! ( being captured in a photo, strange!!! dun know how to smile la...)




We did have a good time at there, helping them out in setting up the booth and stall for them, selling pau, biscuits and mooncake too.... We can try out varities of food there... let me think and list out, nasi lemak, cream puff, mixed vege rice, friend chicken, bread, soya bean,.... .... (A lot a lot x 1000..)

We ended up our jobs and leave around 12.30p.m. I was very tired, and went back home, took a bath and fall down and slept.... Even dear was late, oso i dun know.... tis prove that i was very tired... And i had 2 reports that haven finish yet...



Well, that was last week...



This week , no reports but class test is here... Have to read and study la.... (sob.. sob..) I hope I can do it and pass lol.... Gambateh..








0 comments: