Number and percantage....??



Haha... If u know Chinese, u may understand this pie chart.... So curious, this test u just key in ur name, then after a few minutes, a pie chart pop out to analysis ur personality.... Well, this is just for fun.....

Sometimes, i think i might be a replacement in someone heart... Suddenly, i feel so down. Maybe not important, maybe someone still keep me in consideration.... He will think of me when free... Do i important in your heart? No one know.....

Well, when i think deeper, i might be also searching a replacement too... In fact, I am a selfish person.... Who put ownself in the first place.... So don trust me so much, in the future i might betray you as the bad guy (or girl...?) :P

I din do well in my class test, kinda down... But now i m having holiday (one week Raya Holiday), I am so exicited as the Malay frens... Haha...

0 comments: