祝我生日快乐..

hey hey i am here... since today is my big day, so i delay a bit my study time... and i wrote something here... For who wish me happy birthday, i would like to say thousand times of thanks to show my appreciation.. Your wishes had lighten up my day... hehe...

This is my officially 21st birthday... However my family celebrated and made a party for me last year.... So today is kinda quiet. Somemore I am in study break now, will have exam next week... So cant meet up with fren... Everyone is so busy in preparing the exam...

Oh well, it does ruin my good mood today... I will choose the easiest subject to study today... But which one wo..? Hehe...

That's all for now... Go back to study... I wish I can pass the EOS... I hope everyone can pass it too without stress...

Smile..^^
*************************************************************************************
Hey hey i m back to complete this post... Very touching to receive a suprise from my frens... All the birthday wishes had lighten up my day... Last but not least, i have a cake and flower for my birthday from my dear... He is so "bad" to treat me a birthday blast... Oh well, i really thought he is not free to meet me...

Oh well, that is my 21st birthday in 2009. Ordinary but with suprise... Love u guys!!!
and lot lots to come... I will upload all... Thanks!!!

Smile ^^

0 comments: